Handling and storage
COMSPAIN: Experts in designing and manufacturing installations for solids handling and storage
- Conveyor belts, extracting belts below hoppers, belts in galleries, special belts for organic waste, rigid elevating belts, portable belts, reversible belts, trippers, etc.
- Apron conveyors
- Horizontal chain conveyors, inclined chain conveyors (ashes drainig, elevation, etc.)
- Screw conveyors
- Rotary extractors below silos
- Bucket elevators: Vertical, Vertical special, without dredging and Z-shaped (vertical, horizontal)
- Loaders, stackers
- Dischargers, bucket wheels, scrapers
- Storage parks, indoors or outdoors
- Mobile groups
- Gas filtration and purification
Handling of solids
COMSPAIN can convey and store all kind of rocks, minerals, chemical products and municipal waste materials, with productions of up to 7,000 T/h, granulometries from “quarry gross” down to a few microns; Parks of up to 250,000 tons and belts of any length as well as special belts.
Reclaimer with two bucket wheels of 3,500 T/h
ENDESA (As Pontes de García Rodríguez, Spain) Coal, KOCH technology.
Stacker with reversible and mobile belt
DRAGADOS TIRMADRID (Madrid, Spain) Municipal Waste Materials.
Conveyor belts (1,300 T/h)
MA’ADEN/WORLEY PARSONS phosphoric acid plant in Saudi Arabia. Engineering LITWIN.
Silos and bucket elevators
FERTIAL (Annaba, Algeria) Dolomite
- Indoor storage park for phosphate and additives of 21,300 m 2 and 160,000 T for the whole chemical complex of Ras Az Zawr.
- Customer: MA’ADEN/WORLEY PARSONS
- Engineering: LITWIN.